Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Photos Part 3

Part 3 Photos
  • This picture is of me as a baby. After Pi lands in Mexico he is taken to a hospital where he is taken care of like a baby. I can relate to this because my brother has been in a hospital often and there he is always being taken care of until he gets better and is ready to leave.


 
  ·  This picture is of cookies. While Pi is being interviewed about the sinking of the ship, he is given some cookies. I really like cookies and it helps to eat some when I am nervous or want to concentrate.






  · This picture is of an eye. It represents the part in the book where the representatives of the Oika Company tell Pi, and I quote, “we believe what we see” (p.294) when they refer to the carnivorous island. When someone tells you something you tend to not believe that person until you’ve actually seen it. We don’t trust what we hear but what we see.

No comments:

Post a Comment