Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Life of Pi Photos

For this part of the assignment I have taken 15 images that relate my life to the book.

Part 1 Photos


   ·         This photo is of a cross. I have chosen it because in the book Pi is baptized as a Christian and I too was baptised and am a Christian. We both also believe in God.




  ·         This photo is of me being baptized. It relates to the book because Pi has become attached to this religion and has asked to be baptized.




  ·         This photo is of my grandma’s bible. It relates to the book because Pi now grown up keeps one in his home.




   ·         This photo is of the CN tower in Toronto. I have chosen it because the first part of the book takes place in Toronto, the city I lived in when in Canada.





   ·         This photo is of a swimming pool. I chose this picture because Pi liked to swim and would practice three times a week. I love to swim and I used to take swimming classes during the week as well.




  ·   This photo is of a book. It represents how Pi loves to read. I can relate to this because I too love reading and find it quite relaxing.

1 comment:

  1. Well i really like this, but i would like you to also make reference to the other settings like the most emotional setting on the Pacific ocean, where Pi was stranded in.

    ReplyDelete