Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Life of Pi Images

For this part of the assignment I took 15 images from the internet that related to my life and the book.


Part 1 Images


  ·         This image is of an Arabic symbol. I have chosen this image because Pi went to the Jamia Masji (Great Mosque) where he was taught about this religion. I can relate to this because my grandfather’s side of the family is Arabic, but they are Catholics and not Muslim.





  ·         This image is of a church. I chose this to represent how Pi would go there and pray to God. I can relate to this because my grandparents always take me to church with them.







  ·         This image is of a sloth, because Pi finds this animal to be calm, quiet and introspective, I find the sloth to be quite an interesting creature.







  ·         This image is of a zoo. I chose this picture because Pi loved the zoo that his family owned, and I really enjoyed going to zoos and admiring all the animals.








  ·         This image is of two children bickering at each other. It represents Pi and his brother Ravi who don’t always get along. I can relate this to the relationship I have with my brother which isn’t always the best.





  ·         This image is of the Canadian flag. I have chosen it because Pi moved to Canada with his family to have a better life and I moved to Canada with my family when I was young.

No comments:

Post a Comment